- 4 Tbsps avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced leeks, about 2 leeks
- 2 cups (500 mL) peeled, cubed potatoes
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 4 cups (1L) chicken or vegetable bouillon
- 1 tsp chervil
- Himalayan or Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large pot, set the heat to medium and add the avocado oil.
- Add in the chopped onions, garlic, leeks, and cubed potatoes. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables soften.
- Pour in the bouillon and bring to a boil. Then, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Use a food processor or an immersion blender to purée the vegetables until the soup is perfectly smooth.
- Add in the chervil, continue to heat the soup for another 8 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Note~If the soup turns out too thick for your liking, you can add a bit more bouillon to bring it to the consistency that you prefer. I sometimes don’t measure the leeks exactly as I just want to use them all up. This can alter the thickness of the soup so I just make minor adjustments.