- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 10 Medjool pitted dates
- 2 Tbsps dried cranberries or other dried fruits of your choice.
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (divided in two: one for the recipe and one for coating the bites)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Use a blender and add all the ingredients except the water.
- Blend well.
- Take a rounded teaspoon full in your hand a roll into small bite size balls. Add water to your hand so they do not stick.
- Roll each ball in the half shredded coconut set aside in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to set.